Thursday, April 30, 2009

doing the right thing maybe not the right thing to do..

salam.....

what a night was last night,...
my dad just arrived home and went to see me at my room...
i don't know what was his intention at the first place... he sat next to my while i was playing counter strike...haha
then i start talking,asking about the car at the workshop...

suddenly i jumped to a sensitive issue....currently the hottest issue between he and his friends and our family....
before this i didn't any opinion on the issue because i think it is not suitable for me to get involved in...but this time i made a decision to give some thought about the issue...

all of sudden my dad just keep quiet and just listening to what i were saying....his face turned to a sad mode...
i fired all my thoughts without thinking the consequences that could happen...because i think that if i keep shutting my mouth it will become much worse that he could imagine....

he agreed on what i said to him....but there's nothing he can do... that what was he said....yes!! that's what he should do i replied....do nothing! just let it be...and see what would happen...he keeps defending his friend but not thinking the other part of his friend feelings....i was so sad...everyone make mistakes in their life but some can be corrected or forgiven...but some are just like nothing that we can do...we have to face it and think it on the positive ways i think....i know..on his mind it was the right thing to do...to reconnect the relationship..in fact it was the right thing to do if,if both parties are willingly to accept...no only one party.....it will ruined everything.....for me and my suggestion is my dad's friend should think about the past that he had done and take this as an effect of what he had done....start over again and don't disturb other people's life just to make you feel happy,comfortable, not lonely of confused...think about others too!! please....!

it stopped there,thank God my dad didn't get angry or anything like that...maybe i should give this thought long2 ago..I'm just afraid that i would get scold because interrupting...haha.. i hope he will understand what i said to him...actually my mum encourage me to tell him about this....i think i made the right decision....but some say that, "doing the right think maybe not the right thing to do"...weird right...but it is true...

i think i write too much already...i just can't sleep and think i should write this...silly me..:)


-syidi89-






No comments:

Post a Comment